14 March 2010

A Photo Post

A variety of pictures that have not been previously displayed anywhere, including Facebook.

Remember I mentioned that they film a soap opera at my place? This is a terrible picture of this giant light they were using to film. It looked like a giant Chinese paper lantern and it was suspended above my road, like a little baby moon. Unfortunately, by the time I ran to get my camera and got back, the light was turned off.


This is inside the CCBB (Centro Cultural do Banco do Brasil) in Centro, a really cool (and free!) museum I went to. The big silver ball was a planetariumesque exhibition they had set up.


This is the Largo do Machado, which is a big plaza which has the closest metro stop to my house.

My street during Carnaval


Leblon, with Ipanema in the distance


Leblon, near Posto 12


My street again


My street, again



No comments:

Post a Comment